We have one guest and no members online
Long-time Suffolk karate instructor Kyoshi Jeff Bateman recently received a new induction into the World Karate Union Hall of Fame along with two of his students-turned-instructors, Brandon Kolipano and Nathan Luckado.
CLASS HOURS 2015 TUESDAY
6:00-6:30 PM KOBUDO WEAPONS
6:30-7:00 PM KARATE WORKOUT
7:00-7:30 PM KARATE MATERIAL
7:30-8:00PM KATAS OR KUMITE
- There is to be NO food or drinks allowed in the gym at any time.
- If you eat or drink in the training room, you are responsible for cleaning up after yourself.
- Please be considerate of the community center and consider it as your home, no kicking or abusing the property .
- Tuition is due on the first class day of the month, please remember to make your payment then or before. I am
- Responsible for all student payments for classes. On Tuesday before class begins, please have your payments ready.
- Don't forget to sign in on the night you attend, you will not be given credit for a previous class.
- Always bow in and out dojo, keep talking down and bring handbooks.
- We sometimes gi outside to train so don't forget your running shoes.
- You are allowed to wear approved white tennis shoes in class while the weather is cold.
- Need karate supplies? See Kyoshi on how to order.
- Weapons class will be open to students in the first class that qualify.
See Kyoshi For details on weapon requirements.
Directions to Center